Mary is a big 20 months old. Whenever I tell people how old she is - a usual reply is "what a fun age!" I completely agree, this is my favorite age thus far (granted, I've said that about MOST of the stages Mary has gone through . . . but I'm serious this time). I took a few pictures of Mary while I was getting ready one day this week and they just to kind of capture the age she's at right now. Love it.
She's curious, she's independent . . . she's a climber and she's a mess!
She also acts like such a big girl sometimes. She loves to pretend to put on makeup and always wants to sit in front of the mirror while I fix her hair. I know her side-ponytail isn't the best do, but it got her hair out of her eyes for the time being. Who knows, by the time she's fixing her own hair, maybe side ponytails will be back in style!
But she's not a big girl YET. She's still such a baby and I love the perfect combination between her spunky big girl personality and her sweet, melt-your-heart baby side that's still in there at times.
I pulled up a chair next to me that night while I was house shopping online and Mary climbed up there with her bear and her blanket, put her head in my lap, said "night-night" and was asleep in 5 minutes. Seriously, between writing on the walls and throwing her food on the floor, this age is nothing but sweetness.
3 comments:
Sarah, you should wear your hair in a side pony tail...
adorable, i like the busy pics, and then the "i'm pooped from causing trouble all day" pic! she looks older than that b/c all that beautiful hair!!
So cute...house shopping, thats so exciting!
Post a Comment