Thursday, July 3, 2008
Great Great GREAT News!
Paul got a new job people! He's been toughing it out at Kaplan for the last year so I could go back to school and now that's he's DONE with them, he is moving into the big boy world of actually being an attorney! We knew that law degree would come in handy sometime! After a few rounds of interviews, The Weathington Firm in Atlanta offered him a job on Monday and Paul accepted right away. He will be defending doctors, hospitals, insurance companies, etc. in medical malpractice cases and he's super excited. He'll have to commute to Atlanta for the time being, but looks like we'll be moving that way in the next year! (I know I've used an exclamation mark after just about every sentence, but I'm a little excited!) . . . !!! Congratulations Paul!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
that is great.
Way to go Paul.:)
YAY! That is so exciting for you guys. But US (people in Athens) don't want you to move to Atlanta
:( thats the sad part. I hope you guys celebrated his job though!
Wow wow wow!!! Guys!! I am so happy for you!! I know you were really hoping this would come through. When does he start? This is GREAT!!!
Congratulations!! We are really happy for all of you! Maybe, we will actually get to see you all more often now that you are coming to the big city! We might even invite you to a GA Tech game if you are lucky. Just kidding - we love you even if you love UGA.... Oh - I want to know why our name keeps popping off your friends list? Do you have to meet some requirement to maintain our status? :)
Congratulations Paul!!!
Congrats!!! And FYI we're having a pool party on Saturday. Morgan, david, nat and josh, becky, devon. Hope you two can come! Let me know!
Congrats!! We love you!!
That is FABULOUS news... for you :-) We'll be sad to see you leave the ward, but what an exciting time for your family. The Firm is lucky to have Paul join them. Congrats, Paul!
Congratulations on selling your soul Paul. I kid, I kid. Seriously, though, I am very happy to hear that you are about to be gainfully employed.
Congratulations! Can you email me your address, so I can send you Stephanie's baby shower invite? hannahlarue@gmail.com
congrats! maybe you can move into our ward!! that's why we chose winder so danny's commute wasn't as long as from athens, but we are away from traffic, extremely high property taxes and housing of atl, and our ward has a ton of young couples so our kids are growing up w/ large youth group! we'd love to have yall...
Congrats- that is so cool. Except I was hoping you could move here. and now i'm crying.
Congrats!!!! Bart and I are so excited for you....but also extremely sad that you're leaving....is this just so you can be released from VT leader?
Congrats Paul!! That's alot of years! I'm sure you'll be an amazing attorney! Keep us updated!
That's awesome you guys! That commute will be hard for that year but well worth it. Congratulations!
Post a Comment