Saturday, April 12, 2008

Money

After Mary ran around the house for a weeks saying "money, money, money" all the time, I was completely confused as to how she learned the word and why she was talking about money so much. I felt like a genius the day I realized there was a chocolate easter bunny on her bookshelf and she was trying to say "bunny."

We're out running errands a few days ago and Mary is sitting in her car seat saying "muck" over and over again like she's asking for something. I kept looking at her in the rearview mirror saying "muck?" to see if I could get anywhere with it. After 15 minutes of us trying to understand each other, Mary got frustrated enough with me that she says it VERY slowly "mmmmmulck" - OHHH she's talking about MILK! 

Then last night, every time she takes a bite of her corn she looks at me and says "popcorn popping?" and then laughs. This one, I could completely understand :).  

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

She is just so cute!

Jared and Katy said...

I love all the little stories, they are so fun to read!