she is too dang cute...almost makes me want a girl!
oh my... she is adorable. her tummy looks like mine!
Looks like Benjamin in the cabinet in our bathroom - it's his favorite place to BE during my whole entire shower! Aren't they so fun! Hope to see you guys soon!! - Rachel
i like her belly, it is completely cute!
I thought for sure by your title that you were announcing something! :)
best blog subtitle ever.
I'm so glad everyone thought I was pregnant!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
she is too dang cute...almost makes me want a girl!
oh my... she is adorable. her tummy looks like mine!
Looks like Benjamin in the cabinet in our bathroom - it's his favorite place to BE during my whole entire shower! Aren't they so fun! Hope to see you guys soon!! - Rachel
i like her belly, it is completely cute!
I thought for sure by your title that you were announcing something! :)
best blog subtitle ever.
I'm so glad everyone thought I was pregnant!
Post a Comment