Monday, March 24, 2008

New York City

Paul and I took the best trip EVER last week to New York City. Paul found out he would be going to New York for work over Easter weekend and I was pretty bummed, not only because he would be gone over Easter, but that I wouldn't be able to go with him. WELL, apparently everybody else was a little ticked about working over Easter weekend, so they moved everything up a weekend - which conveniently coordinated with my Spring Break from classes. Since Paul had his flight and hotel paid for - it was an easy decision to tack on another plane ticket for me and we were on our way to NYC together. We spent four AMAZING days in Manhattan and since I took 10 Million pictures, I'll post a few pictures of the highlights of our trip and save us all from one never ending travel log. 

P.S. If you haven't been to New York . . . go NOW!   

2 comments:

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Wow -- You guys are LUCKY!! Glad that you got to go with Paul and have a nice weekend ... just the two of you?? Hope we get to see you guys sometime SOON!! We need to plan a weekend to visit ... and SOON! -- Love you guys - Rach

Laura said...

looks like so much fun. i hope to go soon. i have a good friend with two boys herself that live there and dying to go see her and her family. great pics!