I've been going through phases of unpacking this month. Our main living areas were easy to unpack and set up, only because the extra boxes were stuck in the basement, the office, the "pantry", and what will be the baby's room. I've been working in each room little by little, but I swear the stuff multiplies.
My goal this week is to pick a room every day and stick with it all day until everything has a place. So far, my work has paid off beautifully.
Monday - The Office
Tuesday - the "pantry"
It's really just a hallway off the kitchen/dining area ... but for now it is my pantry.
I can't argue with a little extra space for food and storage.
My goal for today was to finish the baby's room. We need to paint, furnish, and decorate this room before April. It would be nice if I could clean it out. Too bad Mary is a little under the weather and running on not enough sleep (leading to an unhappy girl and a day full of melt downs), so the room still looks like this:
I'm hoping to have my grumpy/tired child in bed as soon as she finishes with her dinner and a bath, and then ... and then I'm hanging out with Paul watching American Idol in my pajamas.
So, TOMORROW! I will conquer this room.
I think my goal for next week will be finishing the basement ... wish me luck on that one.
3 comments:
Looks awesome! Can I come help with little Dude Mitchell's room? Or the basement? I love organizing (other people's stuff, I mean obviously)! Give me a call!
So fun! I think you may be ahead of me ... I still am not even close to getting the basement how i want it! Maybe we can come by and HELP after our trip! Love the wall color and wood floors!
Those look like the shelves of a couponer! Are you a couponer? Your house is so cute!
Post a Comment