Why I'm loving our location.
Publix: 2.5 miles
Perimeter Mall: 3.5 miles
Super Target: 4 miles
Costco: 5 miles
Church/Temple: 5.5 miles
Paul's Office/Downtown/Children's Museum/Aquarium, etc.: 13 miles
The ZOO: 17 miles
All the important things in life.
6 comments:
Oma:50 miles
Aunt Nicold: 598 Miles
Want to go to the Children's Museum with us and our playgroup next Thursday? We're getting a group discount, if you care- $9.50 instead of $12.50. Holla.
Nice, look at you go. You forgot my house though? HAHA
I am guessing I have a fairly good idea of where you guys are and let me just say I am WAY jealous. If Douglas' job would've been a reasonable commute from that part of town that's where we would have liked to have been. I lived nearby for about oh 3 years and it was the best location I think I've ever lived in...congrats on finding a perfect location and a cute house!
Jealous ;-) But happy for you!
Post a Comment