Hanging on the beach
And then...
When you wear your comfy 10 hr. travel home clothes to the beach all day and you're left with nothing clean in your suitcase, you end up wearing your husband's clothes to dinner that night.
That's as classy as I get people. All in one day.
May I add that Nicole has no excuse for wearing hammer pants to dinner.
Our hosts. At Dune Dog. The two things I love most about Jupiter Island.
2 comments:
First of all, take that picture of me and David down. We look ridiculously disgusting. And secondly, I wore hammer pants because you told me you didn't want to be alone, liar! Friendship. Over.
PS the code it wants me to type in is "marydr" - think that's a sign?
Is that how it went?
It's the only picture I have of you two. Don't worry, you guys look MUCH better than we did that night. Apparently that was a rough evening for all of us!
Post a Comment