It's crazy to see Mary as a baby! I love that her smile has become as goofy looking as Kenedee's. All of Kenedee's pictures have that weird smile in them these days. Too funny!
HA! I "Lol"-ed. Too cute! I love that little mohawked baby!!
Mary is a cutie, but kinda freaking me out with her smiles...hahaha
HA I love the smile! Mary was so cute as a baby! Her cheeks are so awesome!
adorable!! how do you like where you're living?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's crazy to see Mary as a baby! I love that her smile has become as goofy looking as Kenedee's. All of Kenedee's pictures have that weird smile in them these days. Too funny!
HA! I "Lol"-ed. Too cute! I love that little mohawked baby!!
Mary is a cutie, but kinda freaking me out with her smiles...hahaha
HA I love the smile! Mary was so cute as a baby! Her cheeks are so awesome!
adorable!! how do you like where you're living?
Post a Comment