Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Chop Shop

We all chopped our hair off this week. Must be some part of Spring Cleaning for us, because these new short-do's feel so fabulous. 

Paul lost an inch or two.

I lost a heck of a lot of inches. 

And Mary lost all of her scraggly toddler hair to give her the perfect summer bob. 

Pardon the pictures of us hangin' out in the bathroom. It was a golden opportunity to snap a shot of everybody in a good mood :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I understand the need for the bath pics, Paul is pretty moody.

Charis said...

Love all the new hair do's. Though you and Mary could pull off any hairstyle and look fabulous. Hopefully we'll see in in person soon!

Heather Inns said...

I love the new hair cuts. I can't wait to see it in person.

Celeste said...

Hi!

Just wanted to pop-in to thank you for entering a past giveaway I had on my blog - I would like to inform you of another giveaway I have open right now (Girl's Paisley Swing Top)! Winner will be announced on 3/20 - so enter by the 19th :) Also - I've got future giveaways planned, so keep a look out!

God Bless,
Celeste
http://etsyitup.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Cute doo's! It reminds me that we all need haircuts too.

Nicole said...

Cute Cute Cute! I can't wait to chop all of my hair off - it is getting super long :(

The Flynn's said...

Love all the new do's and love your cute blue shirt!

Krista said...

Love the haircuts guys!! Miss you like crazy too- let's do something!

Jared and Katy said...

Cute cuts!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Cute haircuts! Hope we get to see you guys soon!