Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Sleeper

Mary can sleep anywhere! She has stopped taking afternoon naps since we moved, and she would rather sleep right around dinner time. Since that would keep her up ALL night, I try my best to keep her awake until a decent bedtime. She's persistent though and will easily fall asleep wherever she is right at 5:00. Two of the best from this week ... 

SOUND asleep on the steering wheel at Publix.  
She stayed this way straight through the shopping trip. She woke up at home and had no idea we had even gone to the grocery store.  


After I washed her car seat cover and put it back together, Mary buckled herself in and took a nap in the living room. 
So cozy. 

4 comments:

Heather Inns said...

I wish I could do that. Crazy girl, but I love her. So cute.

Bryan and Marissa said...

SO FUNNY!!! I can't believe she fell asleep on the steering wheel! That can't be comfy!

The Sharp Family said...

I think Mitchell genes are responsible for this trait!

Cristin said...

Too cute