Love craigslist and LOVE bike trailers as well. K, we gotta go now. I went yesterday with the kids (don't ask how I fit all three of them in the trailer) and it is just so fun. seriously, I'd love to go on a bike ride.
oh, and the kids do gymnastics at Bishops park (you could probably still get her in--it goes till Dec I think and they dont have many children in it).
I love craigslist too! We got our tickets to the bama game there for less than 1/2 the price they are going for on ebay! We should definitely get together with the girls at Memorial Park!!! Also, can we come see you Sunday after church to visit teach? I don't even have your phone number, but my cell is 706-614-5030
Craigslist is awesome. I used it a lot more when we lived in Athens. It's a lot harder in Atlanta cause you find stuff that you might want but it's clear on the other side of Atlanta. I've sold lots of stuff there though. We love our bike trailer too!
3 comments:
Love craigslist and LOVE bike trailers as well. K, we gotta go now. I went yesterday with the kids (don't ask how I fit all three of them in the trailer) and it is just so fun. seriously, I'd love to go on a bike ride.
oh, and the kids do gymnastics at Bishops park (you could probably still get her in--it goes till Dec I think and they dont have many children in it).
I love craigslist too! We got our tickets to the bama game there for less than 1/2 the price they are going for on ebay! We should definitely get together with the girls at Memorial Park!!! Also, can we come see you Sunday after church to visit teach? I don't even have your phone number, but my cell is 706-614-5030
Craigslist is awesome. I used it a lot more when we lived in Athens. It's a lot harder in Atlanta cause you find stuff that you might want but it's clear on the other side of Atlanta. I've sold lots of stuff there though. We love our bike trailer too!
Post a Comment