Friday, September 12, 2008

Go Dawgs

It's football season again! Paul's pretty excited about having a DVR this time around, that means you don't miss a second of any game . . . every week . . . all fall. I have to admit I'm not the biggest football fan - I just can't put that much energy/emotion into it. If a team wins or loses, well, that's about all there is to it for me. 

GOING to the games is a different story though, that's the only time I really absolutely love it. We went to the first Georgia game of the season two weeks ago (we, meaning Paul and I - Mary stayed with my Mom - taking her to a football game sounds like a seriously not good time to me). Even though it was deathly hot during that 12:30 game - it was so much fun to be back in Sanford Stadium! 

P.S. I really just wanted to post this picture because we all had the same shirt on . . . 

2 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

I got to go last week. Oh so much fun. And Sarah, I'm impressed that you are wearing a skirt. It's still a few steps away from the DRESSES I see. :o) (who wears dresses to a football game?! Oh, Tri-Delta. My bad.)

Mary Mitchell said...

I did wear a skirt . . . not to be confused with a cocktail dress though! It was out of pure comfort more than a fashion statement. It's cotton, and it has a drawstring. Better than jeans . . . and a cocktail dress!