These are just some pictures of Mary and I playing around her room tonight. I kind of slacked off the picture taking when all the Christmas festivities died down, so I whipped out the camera tonight to document some life at home. I know Mary's room is a big mess and her hair falls further down to her eyes with every picture, but that's just how she rolls . . . so enjoy!
My favorite picture is Mary sitting at the computer with her old broken keyboard on the desk (the real keyboard is under the computer), looking at me like she's got business to do. She tries so hard to act like a big girl, she cracks me up, but she is so much fun!
2 comments:
Hey Sarah, sorry if you've tried to check us out lately. I blocked my blog so that only invited readers could view but I don't have your email address to send you an invite. Email me, kcflynn04@yahoo.com, so I can email you the link for our blog.
Wow...I think it would have to be an oven box for me to fit in it as well as Mary in that first picture.
Post a Comment