This thing is our new favorite thing . . . ever! We got this jogger for Christmas and Mary and I are both in love with it. Not only does Mary ask to get in it so I'll take her outside, but she actually doesn't fight to get out of it once we get moving. Unbelievable. Must be a cozy seat.
We took it for our first long jog together the other night and Mary fell right to sleep all bundled up under 30 layers of blankets. She was so sound asleep that I was actually motivated to run farther just so she would stay asleep. Now that's impressive. This might help me catch up to Paul's superhuman running abilities. Ha.
2 comments:
What a great gift - for the whole family. Glad Mary is loving her stylish ride :-)
Sarah -- AWESOME -- and running! I could probably only WALK with a stroller - although I've never tried a jogging stroller ... counting down until our trip with you guys skiing ... 18 days?? See ya soon -- Rach
Post a Comment