Sunday, January 6, 2008

About Us


     We're the Mitchell's. Paul, Sarah, and Mary.


Mary is 14 months old and she defines happiness. This girl loves to eat, sleep, and play. She's 100% little girl and we love it! She runs everywhere she goes, talks nonstop, mimics everything we do, eats anything we give her, climbs onto and into everything, and would live outside if we let her. She's fabulous. 


Paul is ? months old and he also loves to eat, sleep, and play. He watches Mary in the mornings while I'm in class, but unfortunately, in the afternoons, he has to have a real job. He works in downtown Athens at the Kaplan Center. He's something like the Assistant Center Manager . . . or Assistant to the Center Manager. And he loves Dwight Schrute. No, really, he works in the office during the day and teaches LSAT, GMAT, and GRE classes in the evenings. Paul is training for his first Marathon in March, and like Mary, he is also fabulous.  


I'm Sarah and I run this blogging business. I'm a student at the University of Georgia getting my degree in English. I go to class in the mornings and in the evenings and hang out with Mary in the afternoons! I love being a student and a mother, and I'd like to keep life this way for as long as I can. I would like to say I am also training to run a marathon with Paul, but I am not. I'm thinking about training for a 5k in 2010.


Hope you enjoy all the fun and nonsense coming from our happy home! 

1 comment:

Charlotta-love said...

and Sarah loves burritos.