Sunday, July 11, 2010

Angel Baby

I would like to dedicate this post to Mr. Luke. He slept 12 hours last night. He is a rock star.

I guess that means that I am officially out of that blurry, postpartum mess. If only I could get my jeans to fit again ... Luke is 2 1/2 months old and sleeping like a champ; I'm running out of excuses! Time to get to work :).

4 comments:

Krista said...

Way to go Luke!!!! He is awesome!! No wonder he is so happy. Well, I thought you looked great on Saturday so there. And if you need to feel better about yourself, I'm almost 9 months postpartum and am still not fitting into my old jeans. Lovely.

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Lucky! It took me a year to loose the baby weight with both kids. I am still not the same size I was before I got pregnant the first time. But I just joined a gym last week, so hopefully that helps. I'm sure you look great!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Micah was sleeping through the night at 2ish months and it was AWESOME - I'm not sure he made it 12 hours though -- way to go Luke! So glad you're getting REAL sleep!

Alle Dagen Mama said...

Hi! Found your blog via blogger and realy liked your posts. What a wonderfull good baby Luke is for sleeping all night! Wauw, mine just started sleeping through for the past four weeks.... and she is over 21 months, but she is my sunshine even at two in the morning ;-). I enjoyed your blog! Greetings from Amsterdam!
Alle Dagen Mama (=All Day Every Day Mom)