Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summertime

Luke's first trip to the pool.

Seriously impressive block tower.

MARTA ride with Daddy.

Making puppets at the Center for Puppetry Arts.

One giant Pinocchio foot.

I love these little people.

4 comments:

Charis said...

Looks like it's been a fun summer and those are some pretty good looking toes ;-) Yes, I am commenting 30 minutes after you posted. Both kids are actually asleep and being on the computer is the quietest thing I can do ;-)

The Sharp Family said...

I remember going to the Center for Puppetry Arts when I was in elementary school. Such a fun place I think I still have the puppet. Loving the block tower, very nice. Hope to see you again soon! Love ya

Nicole said...

If Luke loves the pool, I can't imagine how much he would love the beach! We are leaving in Sept. Bring him here!

Also, he is left out of your banner. Poor Luke...

Joe said...

poor Mary
she is probably gonna be an Engineer and you know where THEY go to school.
;)
kidding, i just think the tower was awesome!