Friday, September 11, 2009

Sparkly Feet

Mary's sitting at the table this morning with her legs crossed under her while she "works" (aka. cutting, coloring, painting, gluing, etc.).

She stops working and says "Oh no, my foot! It's all sparkly."

She's not playing with anything glittery, so I'm not sure what she's talking about. I tell her it's okay and just to wipe it off.

Then she tells me, "No Mommy, it's on the inside of my foot, I can't wipe it off."

Do what? The inside of your foot is sparkly??

I crack up laughing when I realize that her foot is asleep! She has now come up with the best description EVER of what it feels like when your foot falls asleep. I love it.

5 comments:

The Clanton Gang said...

That is very cute! Mary is one smart little girl!

Leslie said...

I love that, too! And it is so true! :)

Caldwell Family said...

That is a great description! What a smart girl!

Jared and Katy said...

So funny!...In that case I get sparkly feet all the time!

A said...

I LOVE this. Oh Mary, so perceptive.

P.S. The bike is intact and completed its duties successfully. Much appreciated.