Thursday, September 17, 2009

Little Ballerina

Mary started ballet classes this week. She loved it. I loved it. She seemed so grown up to me, it was precious. She went into her class all by herself with just her teachers and the other little girls (is it sad if I missed her for 1/2 an hour?!).
She came running out at the end of class so excited to show me what she learned.

Making "butterfly wings" with her legs.
and her favorite ... "Pizza Feet!"
Freakin adorable!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

SHE IS SO BIG! I miss you and Mary!

Krista said...

Even more freakin adorable- she looks like your TWIN!!! Seriously!!! Ah, what a little man-killer!

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

That is so CUTE!!! She is growing up so fast!!!

Jennifer Sharpe said...

So sweet! I can't wait for my girls to start classes. She's adorable!

Laura said...

so sweet. do you think jarom would let me put the boys in ballet?

Jared and Katy said...

I my goodness....I must tell you that Leslie Reeves is a dancer and we went to visit her this week and she was telling us about her 3-year-old dance class that she teaches and I had to tell her about your post and how cute Mary was...cuter than any of her students......:)