about this potty training business that is.
I went to an aerobics class at church last week. We let all the kids run around in the gym while we think skinny thoughts for an hour. Mary chugged a glass of milk on our way, so I made a note to take her to the potty 20 minutes or so after class started. We started our workout and Mary started her playtime with a room full of toddlers. It wasn't until we started stretching at the end of class that I remembered we never went to the bathroom!
I look across the gym at Mary, she looks across the gym at me ... and she gets that look on her face that could only mean one thing.
I made the mad dash across the gym, only to get there too late.
She was wet, the floor was wet, and the yoga mat she was standing next to was also wet.
Fabulous, she just had an accident on somebody else's things. Somebody else I hadn't even met yet.
I grabbed some cleaner and paper towels from the bathroom and walked across the gym to introduce myself.
"Hi, My name is Sarah, my daughter just peed on your stuff."
5 comments:
I am Laughing!!
WOAH...quite funny!
LOL...you make me look forward to all the fun parenting things we have to look forward to!
Oh man you make me laugh! Too bad I left early that day to experience the drama.
That's too funny!!
Post a Comment