Saturday was our romantic Valentine's Day trip to Ringling Brothers Circus. It was Paul and Mary's first trip to the circus. We went with a group of friends and loved the show! I was hoping I would want to join the circus after seeing the show ... but I still don't want to.
Mary had some serious tummy troubles - so as much as she tried to enjoy her cotton candy, I just don't think she was feeling it. Paul wins all the points for taking care of her that day. He might have spent 1/2 the show in the bathroom ... poor Paul, and poor MARY!
Check out Mary's face in all of these pictures. Not so fun ... that sums up the weekend for her.
2 comments:
Fun! I've always wanted to go to the circus...looks so fun!
We were there, too!! It was the first circus for me and the kids. They were restless by the end and fell asleep as soon as we left. We went to the 3:00 show - which is nap time. At least you had fun! :)
Post a Comment