Monday, February 9, 2009

Family Picture

I'm looking through our iphoto album for a recent family picture and I'm not having much luck. I have 5763 billion something pictures of Mary, but I'm pretty sparse in the family picture folder. It's probably because Mary is much much cuter than us, well - Paul's pretty darn cute, but in a different way. Anyway, we are together as a family all the time, but I guess we just forget to turn the camera around on our own faces. 

This picture from our trip to Utah is the best picture I can come up with. It's the only picture in the last 5 months where all of us are looking decently looking at the camera. Nevermind that it has all of our food scraps and trash across the picture. And our Cafe Rio cup looks like our second child. I guess I don't really mind though, because Cafe Rio IS that good.

So my new goal for 2009 ... take some decent pictures of ourselves.  

4 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

Although I took that picture, I'm not sure how I should take this post??? :)

Krista said...

Okay, so I totally snorted laughing because of your 'cup looks like your 2nd child' comment.

Natalie said...

OH what a cute family photo....


PS: Next time you go to cafe rio, please bring me back a pork barbocoa salad in your purse. Cafe Rio has changed my life and I miss it so.

Nicole said...

Didn't you take 2034832093842039834 billion professional family pictures in Utah?