Seriously...Amber, Amber and Amber?? That's funny! Yeah, skip the movie for sure. I didn't think it was very good. A little too low budget for me. Plus, they changed too much of it and that bugged me.
That was a fun night!!!!!
What!!! I Loved it.. I am sorry you didn't. :(
great pictures. Im in for the next Girls night out too. thanks for talking me into it :)
You girls are all soooo cute!! Are you sure you really want to leave everybody, including the 3 Ambers?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Seriously...Amber, Amber and Amber?? That's funny! Yeah, skip the movie for sure. I didn't think it was very good. A little too low budget for me. Plus, they changed too much of it and that bugged me.
That was a fun night!!!!!
What!!! I Loved it.. I am sorry you didn't. :(
great pictures. Im in for the next Girls night out too. thanks for talking me into it :)
You girls are all soooo cute!! Are you sure you really want to leave everybody, including the 3 Ambers?
Post a Comment