If you've had enough Dumbo, feel free to skip this post.
I find Mary dressed as an elephant to be irresistibly cute, and would like to post it everyday.
We spent Halloween in North Georgia with Paul's family and had too much fun with all the aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, and nephews all dressed up.

Yoda, a pirate, a cupcake, a mailman, an elephant, and a hobo, just to name a few.

We took Mary trick-or-treating with our good friends the Ward's in Chattanooga. We love that they live so close to Paul's family, so we'll always be able to keep in touch. I used to babysit their older kids when they were just little. Now they are growing up and ready to babysit Mary for us! They made the round MUCH faster than we did. Our band of toddlers was pretty pokey. But we ended the night with buckets full of candy and some tired kids!
Celeste was my trick or treating buddy. I think she's a hot mamma.

P.S. I also think this picture of Mary is hilarious.
2 comments:
HAAAAHahaha, that one with Mary's ears up, the best picture ever. Hands down. Looks like fun!
Holy smokes Sarah, Mary looks JUST like you!!! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment