I can't get over how much I love Mary's age right now. I would freeze her at 18 months if I could and just keep her this way forever. She is such a happy kid - completely laid back and so independent. She plays and plays by herself most of the day, usually coming to me if she wants something to eat or needs help getting into something, and I just have to cherish those moments when she stops what she's doing just to come over and give me a hug. It's amazing how much I love taking care of her and just spending my days with her. Everyday is a new surprise with what new words she's going to say or how she's going to make me laugh. It's completely cheesy, but I absolutely love it!
2 comments:
Yeah, we wouldn't know.
We haven't seen her since she was 12 months old... :(
i think that's a cute age also. i love watching them learn so much so quickly. i remember your mom saying she loves the 2 yr old age also. i agree that with some kids the 2's aren't terrible. I loved Madleyn at 2 -3 is when she gave me a hard time. however, my second child did give us terrible two's!!
Post a Comment