Thursday, May 22, 2008

Favorite Things

A few of my favorite pictures from the past month . . . and plenty of evidence for why I love this kid. 

After a morning of picking strawberry's. 


Trying on Mr. Potato Head's glasses. 


She told me "night-night" and went and took a nap on her own.     


Some precious cargo in her shopping cart.
A baby doll and a big fake owl. 


Her very own work of abstract art - Potato Head style. 


This one is all nutella. 

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Adorable!

Krista said...

Haha!! I hope you are GOOD friends with OXi Clean!!!

The Flynn's said...

I totally miss Washington Farms!!! I loved going there to pick berries. You need to make some chocolate covered strawberries. My kids will eat dozens of those. You always capture the cutest pictures of Mary!

Charlotta-love said...

At least she isn't afraid of owls. Yikes...I would be though.

Hilarie said...

Man she looks like she keeps you busy!