My video monitor.
I have this problem with checking on my kids while they are sleeping. I do it entirely too often. It's always been easy with Mary, she is a sound sleeper. You can turn the lights on, run the vacuum, pick her up and move her and she does not wake up (I will honestly clean her room after I put her to bed). Luke is a different story. If I even think about opening his door, he wakes up. It's not a good situation, since I want to want to peek in on him sleeping 24/7. I have been known to lift the covers off my sleeping baby, just so I can see what their little legs look like under the blanket. I love it. A lot. Since this business isn't working out too well for Luke and me, I plopped a video monitor in his bedroom and I am hooked. It's my entertainment. We sit down to watch TV at night and we watch our shows, and Luke. If Mary wasn't such a sound sleeper, I'd be tempted to add another camera in her room. She'd be much more entertaining to watch.
4 comments:
I LOVE these pictures of Mary! Is it pretty much the norm to go in to wake her up holding a camera? I probably would...
I AM SO JEALOUS!!! i want one of those SOOOO bad. but chris seems to think i already have obsessive/compulsive issues that don't need encouraging. and that those things are like $200 and i'm still trying to convince him that spending $500+ on a stroller will be totally worth it... life is so hard.
oh, and i ADORE your pictures of mary. i hope my baby carries on her solid sleeping habits and grows up like mary.
and i like that you clean her room after you put her to bed. i do the same thing with baby girl. but maybe that's because i don't have a video monitor so i have to watch her in person. sorry, that came out a little creepy.
Sara, This was so fun to see your family grow. I went all the way back to you pregnant with Luke. Your children are precious. I see why Deb talks about them all the time. She says I will love being a grandmother. You have a beautiful family. Sister Parker
Post a Comment