Wednesday, May 19, 2010

One Last Hurrah

Before she became a big sister ... 

A few days before Luke was born, Mary took the scissors to her own hair.
Paul found her with the scissors and brought her to me. She cried when she saw my reaction.
She also cried when we put up all the scissors in the house. Her much loved "craft time" was put on hold for a while. 
I took her the next morning to get her hair cut. Everybody said "at least she didn't cut it off to the top."


At least she only took it to the chin, but her short little (uneven) chop just isn't my favorite.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

She's still super cute!

Beauty said...

Do you want me to fix it? I would love to if you want

Neil and Kimberly said...

I think it is adorable! I would have been upset too though! Hope you all are doing well!

The Flynn's said...

Aww, bummer about the hair. She's definitely still adorable though. I've been so fortunate with this. Neither Olivia or Reagan have ever attempted to cut their own hair. Reagan likes to give her barbies haircuts (which does make me nervous) but (knock on wood), she's never done her own.