Luke is 2 weeks old!
We made it through the first two weeks with two kids and I think we're doing alright!
Luke is a good baby. He's very mellow and he's a great sleeper. He's been sleeping a 4-5 hour stretch every night since we came home from the hospital. I love this boy!
7 comments:
Why are the boys so relaxed and mellow? Grady was the same exact way - such a good, easy baby. I guess that is why we had another one so fast!! If we had a girl first, we might have waited a while! :) Glad to hear that everything is going so well. 2 kids are twice the fun - three times the work - but all worth it in the end!!! :)
You and Paul just have the formula for creating good natured kids ;-) So glad you're settling into life with 2 so well. Can't wait to meet him! I've booked him for taking Mallory on a date when's he's 16!!!! ;-) And he and Andrew can be roommates at BYU - you know cause EVERYONE goes to BYU ;-)
He is beautiful! I love baby boys!
He is so cute, I can't wait to see him.
He looks just like Paul! What a cutie. I am glad he is sleeping so you can sleep too :). Congratulations!!
He is a CUTIE!!!
Post a Comment