Congrats you guys! He's a cutie!
What a sweet baby! Can't wait to meet him! So glad he is here. Not as glad as you are of course!
Yay! What a cutie! Congrats you guys!
Sooo EXCITING!!! Congrats. He's adorable! I bet you are relieved it's over...9 lbs is one good sized boy!
Precious!!! Congrats Big Sis, Mom & Dad!~Janki
Congratulations. A family of four! Man, I'm behind. :o) Hopefully everyone gets caught up on their sleep here soon.
Such a sweet baby! So glad we got to see him! Hope you are all getting some rest. I'm sure Mary is so excited to have her baby brother finally here!
Congrats. I hope everything is going well.
Yay congratulations guys! And I think you should've named him Paul Jr. You have a mini-me Sarah and now a mini-me Paul!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Congrats you guys! He's a cutie!
What a sweet baby! Can't wait to meet him! So glad he is here. Not as glad as you are of course!
Yay! What a cutie! Congrats you guys!
Sooo EXCITING!!! Congrats. He's adorable! I bet you are relieved it's over...9 lbs is one good sized boy!
Precious!!! Congrats Big Sis, Mom & Dad!
~Janki
Congratulations. A family of four! Man, I'm behind. :o) Hopefully everyone gets caught up on their sleep here soon.
Such a sweet baby! So glad we got to see him! Hope you are all getting some rest. I'm sure Mary is so excited to have her baby brother finally here!
Congrats. I hope everything is going well.
Yay congratulations guys! And I think you should've named him Paul Jr. You have a mini-me Sarah and now a mini-me Paul!
Post a Comment