Good Luck!! A Christmas to remember... or forget, depending on how the week goes! Love you!!
I look forward to not be invited to it.
That's exciting buying a house! Sounds a little stressful, but I'm sure you will have a fun Christmas anyways!
Y'all are nuts! But congrats!!
Congrats! We'll be sad to loose you but that is exciting! Have a great Christmas!
Christmas is about opening packages and unwrapping boxes. ...you are just in the spirit of Christmas!
That's exciting about the house. Post pictures soon!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Good Luck!! A Christmas to remember... or forget, depending on how the week goes! Love you!!
I look forward to not be invited to it.
That's exciting buying a house! Sounds a little stressful, but I'm sure you will have a fun Christmas anyways!
Y'all are nuts! But congrats!!
Congrats! We'll be sad to loose you but that is exciting! Have a great Christmas!
Christmas is about opening packages and unwrapping boxes. ...you are just in the spirit of Christmas!
That's exciting about the house. Post pictures soon!
Post a Comment