Friday, November 20, 2009

It's a ....

BOY!

It's taking a while to get used to the idea of having a little boy, but we are definitely happy. Everything looked awesome at the ultrasound this morning, and we loved getting a look at this little guy moving around in there. It is so amazing how fast these babies grow and how perfect they look after only 20 weeks. I could have watched the ultrasound all day if the technician would have let me. I wasn't a bit disappointed when she said I would need to come back for a follow up ultrasound in two months. Keep em coming!


I now have the next 20 weeks to get used to the idea of trains, trucks, dinosaurs, and all things boy.

8 comments:

A said...

Hooray! That is excellent news. Speaking from experience, one of each sure takes the pressure off. ;-)

Jennifer Sharpe said...

How fun! Congrats!

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness, that sure is a boy!

Leslie said...

Boys are soooo much fun!!!! Congratulations!!!! Get ready for Thomas, trucks, playing with bugs, dirt, and everything else boys love!!!

The Sharp Family said...

Congrats! We are MOST excited for you!! We LOVE all 4 of you!!

Krista said...

Wow, great ultrasound pics! He is perfect already, look at him! What a stud :) Well I'm sure excited for you guys, Mary's going to LOVE a little brother!! I hope the world can handle this much cuteness...

Jonathan and Rachel said...

YEAH! Congrats again ... we're so excited that the boys will have a BOY cousin to hang out with ... and we say that and still can't seem to get together ... are we on for the weekend of 12/5 or 12/6 ... just let me know what sounds better!

Jaime said...

I didn't know you were expecting!! Yea!! Congrats!