Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween x 3

We got three doses of Halloween this year. We did a church party here, a church party in Athens, and then Halloween day at Paul's parents in Ringgold. Is there such a thing as too much Halloween?
I think there is.


Uncle Cory and Mary

"NO pictures in the car!"

How do you react when your nursery teacher is dressed up like Maleficent?
---
Party in Athens
These little bugs were SO excited to see each other. Love these girls!

Seriously fun seeing everybody from Athens.
(thanks to Nancy P for the pictures)
---
Halloween Day in Ringgold.
The yearly front porch picture with all the cousins.

After about 7 houses we wrapped up the night with one grouchy ladybug.
A horrible picture of me ... but Mary's face it pretty hilarious.
Definitely grouchy, but still so sweet.
I love these guys.

2 comments:

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

It was fun to see you too & how much Mary has grown up!!! I'm so excited for ya'll & baby #2!!! ps you are so CUTE prego

Charis said...

Next time I read about you being in Athens it better mean you called us for a GNO ;-) You know you miss them. And when are you going to post the pictures that Blue Lily took of your family? I am dying to see them ;-) Super cute Ladybug by the way ;-)