That's me.
I don't know if it's lazy or sick. Sick of blogging. I go through phases were I overload on facebook and blogs and then give up on both of them. The virtual world wears me out!
I am back in school in Athens all summer, so I have a fine excuse for not blogging. I am on an eternal quest to continue my education (sometimes I feel serious about that eternal part). So Mary and I are commuting the hour or so back and forth to Athens every week. My motto for the summer is "I can do anything for eight weeks."
Except blogging.
Maybe later.
3 comments:
This is not okay! Start blogging again!
Sorry I missed you today, we were riding the monorail around and around with a 3 year old. Ah! I want to talk to you though, I miss you :(
Sarah! So glad for a brief post ... and sorry I missed your birthday ... I WILL get your card to you -and someting else we've had forever for you guys! Hope you're able to come up for Micah's blessing -- I'll try and call you and give you guys all the details! HUGS!!
It is great to hear that you are back in school.
Post a Comment