We went to the Braves game with Paul's family last Friday night. Even though traffic was HORRENDOUS, some dude called me a B* in the parking lot, and the Braves lost ... really, it turned out to be an alright night!
Mary's first game!
The McGuires (and Eli's first game!)
Paul's game face. His losing one.
The Dads and the kids.
We watched Eli for Stephanie and Troy the next morning and I had to post a picture of his cuteness. He's the perfect round, chubby, happy baby. Poor guy was a little anxious about his mamma being gone, but apparently a combination of Mary and Finding Nemo will cheer him right up!
We love being close enough to Paul's family to see them more often. The three hour drive from Athens was not so fun! Now were an easy drive right up I75 to Ringgold and back. Mary thinks Grandma's house is a little bit of heaven on earth =). More kids, toys, and snacks than you could ever imagine! We love it!
2 comments:
I am becoming a fan of the Braves games. They are so much fun. It looks like you had tons of fun. So we really need to get together it feels like forever. I miss you. I tried to sending you an e-mail yesterday about swimming at our pool but, I am not sure if I have the right e-mail address let me know if I did? Have a wonderful weekend.
Sounds like fun, except for the retard in the parking lot. It's funny to see pics of the Owens they just moved from my ward a few weeks ago. Enjoy the times you can get out and have fun with Mary, because when you have two it's not as easy. Especially when your nursing. But it's all worth it when Keira kisses Gabriella and wants to hold her. The second one is a lot easier because you know what's going on. Most of the time :) I'm sure you guys will do great when you have another baby. Plus Mary will be old enough to help with diaper changes and things like that. She'll think it's fun. -Jen
Post a Comment