You could put a brightly colored afgan on top and hide the crack.... or maybe a big doily?ps. spelling error so I had to delete the first....
Hey sorry I had to delete the first one I was signed in under Ryan. So any way I love your family picture that was taken on Easter Sunday.
seriously, that is hilarious!!! i'm still laughing!
I TOTALLY see it! HAHA very funny! I will say though...I don't know if I would have seen that it if you wouldn't have said something
It is 12:02 AM Thursday morning. You are in my house sleeping upstairs. Can you hear me laughing? This picture is SO FUNNY, butt I need to stop laughing and go to bed.
So did you buy it? You totally should, just because it looks like a big white arse!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You could put a brightly colored afgan on top and hide the crack.... or maybe a big doily?
ps. spelling error so I had to delete the first....
Hey sorry I had to delete the first one I was signed in under Ryan. So any way I love your family picture that was taken on Easter Sunday.
seriously, that is hilarious!!! i'm still laughing!
I TOTALLY see it! HAHA very funny! I will say though...I don't know if I would have seen that it if you wouldn't have said something
It is 12:02 AM Thursday morning. You are in my house sleeping upstairs. Can you hear me laughing? This picture is SO FUNNY, butt I need to stop laughing and go to bed.
So did you buy it? You totally should, just because it looks like a big white arse!
Post a Comment