Monday, August 4, 2008

St. Simons Island


















We just got back from a wonderful weekend on St. Simon's Island - a much needed getaway for the three of us. We had such a  ball at the beach, and I'm already ready to start planning our next vacation =)! We woke up this morning with some sort of nasty flu business, so while I've got bags to unpack, a car to clean out, a pile of laundry, and sand in just about everything - I think I'd rather hang out on the couch and watch Oprah until Mary wakes up! I'll post more pictures soon. 

7 comments:

Jaime said...

how fun, we were at tybee island this past week!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Sorry we missed you as well! I was glad to get your message this morning ... but I thought you did sound tired -- but it looks like you had a great trip - especially if you are planning the next! Miss you guys! Maybe we can have a family sleepover :)

Cindy said...

I love it when I find out that friends of ours have a blog! I guess that is how it goes when you are new to blogging! It is great to hear from you! How did you find us???

Looks like you had a great trip! Great pictures of Mary and the family!

Joe said...

/jealous

Charlotta-love said...

I hope you feel better soon. And perhaps Oprah will have a special on sand removal.

The Flynn's said...

Awww, we LOVE St. Simons! The island is so beautiful and the water is nice and warm. Glad you had fun!

The Flynn's said...

Hmm, I posted a comment but I don't think it saved?? Anyway, we LOVE St. Simons! LOVE it. We didn't get down to the beach this summer and I'm bummed.