Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ski Trip

This post is a little late, but I thought I'd post a few pictures of our trip to Utah. We got to go on the annual ski trip with Paul's family and had a blast! It was our first time away from Mary overnight since she was born, and we thought we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves for four days. We were so wrong - we had so much fun skiing, playing in the snow, going out to eat, and hanging out with the family. Mary stayed with my parents and I don't think she missed us one bit, Oma and Opa's house is too fun.  
Here's the group before skiing at Alta on our second day. 


And the girls!


Paul and I spent our first afternoon in Provo with a grand tour of Paul's college days. It was fun to walk around BYU's campus, but I sure wasn't used to the cold. The snow was fun for a few days, but it was so nice to be welcomed home on Sunday to 65 degree weather in Atlanta. 



The only sad thing about our trip was that it went by TOO fast and I still feel like I haven't caught back up on life since we got home. Maybe I should start by unpacking our ski gear before next year rolls around.

2 comments:

Laura said...

love your pics. what a beautiful little family. also, love the blog. i had lost you guys for a whie but found your new site on Lisa's blag. ok, what's the secret to y'all's beautiful and creative backgrounds for your sites. i really need to fix mine!

Jared and Katy said...

Wow! It looks like you had so much fun...i'm jealous!