Mary is as wonderful as ever; she's just louder. This past week was punctuated by several screeches as Mary's frustrations lead to a few meltdowns. I think she'd be happier if we could understand exactly what she is saying. Until then, there's ice cream.
(I'm the one holding the carton. -Paul)
3 comments:
Mitchells, make me a Mary. I want one for my very own. She is absolutely the prettiest girl I've ever known!!! I love you guys, hope to see you soon! Thatcher's bellybutton is acting up... hope we don't see you TOO soon on unfortunate circumstances.
Too cute! I wish I could communicate that way! Except I might gain a few too many pounds in the process! :)
Hey Paul!
It's nice to see that you, Sarah, and Mary are all doing well. I'd love to catch up with you whenever you're in Atlanta or I'm in Athens. Take care!
-Patrick Blake
By the way, EA and I started a blog a while back that you might want to check out if you have some spare time. The address is www.AroundMidtown.com.
Post a Comment