Friday, December 9, 2011

His name is Luke.

I set Luke on the counter at Barnes and Noble while I bought a book this week. The cashier looked at Luke and asked him his name. Luke just stared back at him.

So, Mary chimes in with, "His name is Luke but he calls himself 'Uke.' Well, he used to call himself 'Guke' but now it's just 'Uke.' I'm kind of trying to teach him how to say 'LUH-Uke'. . . because his name is Luke."

And I'm sure the cashier was glad she cleared that up.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

ha, that is hilarious.

i am so jealous of your insanely funny child. when i see you in a week i'm definitely going to ask luke what his name is.

Cristin said...

Precious! If y'all are ever in Athens, I would love to meet your cute babies!

Beauty said...

Oh how I love that little one. He use to call himself guke but now it's just uke