In February ... our laptop died. It is still sitting under our couch with all of its innards hanging out.
In April ... our desktop died. It is still sitting on our desk, completely useless. I have all of my trust in the little black external hard drive that SHOULD contain all of our pictures/documents/music/etc. from our useless computer.
We have lived without a computer for 3 MONTHS! (Disregard the fact that we both have smartphones and can browse the internet on our TV).
Paul is in the market for another Mac and is patiently waiting for the next cool thing to come out before making his purchase. Unfortunately, by the time the next cool thing comes out, the next cool thing after that will be already be announced, so then we just might wait for the next cool thing to come out after the next cool thing after that comes out.
I tell myself that once I have a real computer again, I will be a blogger extraordinaire and catch up on digital scrap booking like it's my full time job.
Until then, we are still alive and well and enjoying the labors of everyone else's blogs :).
No comments:
Post a Comment