Paul gave me an 8 pound bag of Peanut M&M's for Christmas.
That's what happens when you shop for stocking stuffer's at Costco.
I gave him a big thank-you and then set the massive bag in my return pile.
Nobody really needs 8 pounds of M&M's.
Mary then broke into the return pile and opened the bag of M&M's.
She doesn't really get the purpose of a 'return pile'.
Luke promptly tested the goodness of these M&M's.
Not only do they melt in your mouth, but they will melt all over the rest of your body.
I know Costco says they will return anything, but I'm doubting the chances of this one.
M&M's without their candy coating. Any takers?
M&M's without their candy coating. Any takers?
1 comment:
about seven hours ago i was on the playground with some moms talking about how costco has the most fabulous return policy ever. i think you should try to return them and then report back. em returned a giant tub of partially eaten hummus just a month or two ago. no questions asked, easy as pie.
Post a Comment