Too cute. Even cuter? I truck trucking.
I am going to cry, this is so adorable. While Josh and I were talking to your husband at the reception Mary kept on coming up to him and asking him for kisses, I think she was in a romantic wedding kind of mood....they are an incredibly cute combo :).
That is an absolutely adorable pic! Mary is beautiful :)
How cute. I love it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too cute. Even cuter? I truck trucking.
I am going to cry, this is so adorable.
While Josh and I were talking to your husband at the reception Mary kept on coming up to him and asking him for kisses, I think she was in a romantic wedding kind of mood....they are an incredibly cute combo :).
That is an absolutely adorable pic! Mary is beautiful :)
How cute. I love it.
Post a Comment