My digital camera started falling apart sometime last summer - the display screen stopped working, the battery compartment wouldn't say closed, and the flash wasn't working either. I tried to hang out until Christmas to get a new camera, but I got tired of putting Mary beside the window every time I wanted to take a picture of her (you have to think about these things when you have no flash). I wasn't about to do our Disney trip without a functioning camera, so I hit up Amazon and am now the happy owner of this snazzy little Canon.

The best part about my new camera is that Mary gets to play with my old one.
She runs around with the camera turned backwards right into her face yelling "TAKE A SMILE!" And I get to take pictures of her doing it.
2 comments:
I have owned two different cannon powershot Elf cameras---and I loved them both. You made such a good decision :) AND I am so happy you got a pictuer of Mary "taking a picture"
Mary lives in that coat.
Post a Comment