
No, not with this guy, but with his music.
Joshua Radin's new album "Simple Times" - it's fantastic. I listen to to it in the car, while I'm cleaning the house, while I'm running. I'm probably going to make myself sick of it, but it's just that good. He's super mellow and this album is entirely feel good music. Kind of cheesy, but that's my thing. Check out his music here. Hope you absolute love it!
4 comments:
thanks a bunch for posting this, b/c this is my type of music too! i LOVE Jack Johnson b/c it's same mellow/feel good music too.
He's great! As soon as you said you loved his music....I knew I'd love it too! I could listen for hours to his voice....did you buy his CD or just on iTunes?
I'm always looking for new artists, so i'll definatley check it out!
I got his new CD for Amanda's birthday. She said she loves it, too! I'm almost embarrassed to admit I first saw and heard him on the Ellen DeGeneres show.
Post a Comment